There are several online tools and apps for resizing images. You can easily resize the images to the required size without much hassle. But if you are someone who constantly has to work with images then this is a much simpler and faster tool that can be helpful.
Google Chrome users can download and install an extension which works as a shortcut to resizing images. This way you do not need to open some other app or website simply to resize images.
So, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to resize images, just follow these steps.
- Just open Google Chrome and visit the online store.
- You can find it in the upper left corner of the browser under applications.
- Select the Web Store & type “Resizing app” in the search bar.
- Download resizing app extension & add it to Chrome.
Once this process is completed, here is what you need to do to start resizing images with this extension.
- Click on Extensions icon next to the Google Chrome Profile icon.
- Select resizing application extension & a pop-up screen will appear.
- Here you will need to select the + icon to add an image.
- Select the resize option from the drop-down menu & add dimensions.
- You can also optimize the image & save it as JPG, PNG, WEBP, BMP or TIFF.
- The resized image will be saved to your laptop or desktop.